Click here to watch more of Zach Galifianakis on last night’s Daily Show.
"Maybe it’s not about the length of time you’ve known someone; maybe it’s about instant recognition on an unconscious level. Our souls know each other."
GUYS COLORADO NEEDS SOME HELP
There is a bill about to be passed called Amendment 67 that is the ban on ALL abortions. THIS INCLUDES IF THE MOTHER WOULD DIE OR IF SHE WAS RAPED. THIS BILL ALSO CAN MAKE POLICE INSTIGATE ALL NON-LIVE BIRTHS (MISCARRIAGE/STILLBORN).
If you want more information, the article is [here] and they have an indigogo page [here] to help fund the stop of Amendment 67.
TUMBLR PLEASE BLOW THIS UP. PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
holy shit what the fuck Colorado!?
(taken from the news site)
Here’s what Amendment 67 would really do:
- Outlaw all abortion in Colorado, even in cases of rape and incest.
- Ban some of the most common and effective forms of birth control, including the Pill and IUDs.
- Make it illegal for a pregnant women with cancer to choose treatment that could save her life.
- Restrict options for women wanting in vitro fertilization.
- Any birth that isn’t a live-birth — so miscarriages and still births — could be deemed suspicious deaths and would be investigated by police.
what the fuck that is disgusting
"Hey let’s legalize weed and then send women’s choice ofntheirnbodies back to the 1800’s"
Cincinnati 2014 -David Benjamin Sherry
David Benjamin Sherry: Western Romance proposes a conversation between history and contemporary art, combining in one gallery space recent works by Sherry with masterpieces of American landscape photography. Through selection and thoughtful juxtapositions, the installation also presents a conversation between artist and curator, maker and historian.
David Sherry’s photographs attempt to reinvigorate a long tradition of Western landscape photography, taking as their starting point works by the great masters of American photography, such as Carleton Watkins, Timothy O’Sullivan, Ansel Adams, Edward Weston and Minor White. They also attempt to reinvigorate